A Tradition of Innovation Continues
Direxion has offered alternatives for modern portfolios since 1997. We offer practical investment solutions to today’s market challenges with a broad suite of highly liquid, institutional-style alternative investment strategies. From leveraged ETFs, to index-based alternative mutual funds, Direxion offers strategies that help investors manage risk-adjusted performance through evolving market conditions.
For long-term individual investors, institutional and active traders, Direxion specializes in providing alternative solutions to deliver:
- Broader diversification with efficient access to non-correlated asset classes and strategies
- Flexibility to position portfolios opportunistically for near- and long-term market trends
- Liquid access to strategies that provide exposure to multidirectional opportunities
Our role is to complement your core investment strategies, not to replace them. Our funds allow you to seek opportunities in all market conditions offering alternatives for your modern portfolio.
Direxion Shares ETFs provide opportunities to:
- Magnify your short term perspective with daily 3x leverage
- Utilize bull and bear funds for both sides of the trade
- Trade through rapidly changing markets
Like all Direxion products, Direxion Shares aims to provide traders with innovative investment products and services to help execute short-term trading strategies. Design for sophisticated hands-on market tacticians that have their own perspective on the direction of the markets, Direxion Shares serve as tools that allows them to efficiently act on this perspective. There is no guarantee these funds will meet their stated investment objectives.
At Direxion, we are focused on your success. We continuously strive to provide you with the innovative products, consistent performance, and on-the-ground support to help you to take advantage of opportunities, execute your strategies, deliver for your clients, and grow your business—regardless of market conditions. For more information please contact us at 866.476.7523, or firstname.lastname@example.org.